People always ask us if we have a direct line to Facebook or if we have their email address.
No, we do not! However, there are various contact forms on Facebook!
We have collected the most common/most important ones for you. However, the golden rule is always look first into the “Help” section; here you will often find the answer you are looking for:
The Facebook Forms
Section: Account and Personal Profile
- Accessing and Downloading Your Facebook Information
- Give Us Feedback about a Facebook Feature
- Report an Issue with Finding Yourself in Search
- Report Content Lost During Reactivation
- Special Request for Medically Incapacitated or Deceased Person’s Account
- Memorialization Request
- Please Log Out – This form is for people who can’t log into their accounts, but it looks like you’re logged in.
- Report Suicidal Content
- Report a Convicted Sex Offender
- Permanently Delete Account
- Reporting a Violation or Infringement of Your Rights
- Report a Threatening Message
- Report an Impostor Account
- If you’re worried about the security of your account
- Messenger Payments Support for Issues and Escalations
Section: Facebook “Pages”
Section: Facebook business
If you are an entrepreneur using Facebook, you have your own area at your disposal. You will find a good questionnaire of all kinds including special forms under Facebook business.